Thanks for joining the open board meeting this evening for those of you that were present, for those who were unable to attend I’m posting the following summary of the leasing committee and information on how to submit an application to join. A recap of all discussion around leasing from tonights meeting will be posted soon.
Please be sure to apply if you are interested in the committee via the information at the bottom of this post.
* The purpose of this committee is to research, collect thoughts, and propose possible solutions for leasing at The Stacks
* In the immediate term there is a need to gather community input on the currently open leasing permits
* However, the long term goals are to explore new approaches to leasing and how to better enforce leasing policies
* The long term plan will look at understanding the current situation at The Stacks, Exploring industry standards for leasing today, and proposing specific solutions based on our community
* We expect this process to take months, and will provide frequent updates as appropriate
* This committee WILL do research, poll the community, educate through presentations, host town halls, propose suggested rule changes, and provide a final summary of activities
* This committee will NOT make decisions for the community, have the authority to change rules, be the enforcer of leasing policies, or exclude any contributions or opinions
* Stacksleasingcommittee@gmail.com will now be managed by Blake G and will serve as primary point of contact
* Additionally the portal discussion topic will be used to post updates
* An application to join the committee has been created and can be accessed here — https://forms.gle/zApXQSnjBnc6MCTk6
* The application will be open until Friday 4/26 at 11:59PM and decisions will be made by Tuesday 4/30